Friday 29 July 2011

Joey Essex' Fashion Line at Selfridges!

I konw 'The Only Way Is Essex' isnt everyones cup of tea, but personally I Love it! One of the shows favourite, Joey Essex has released a clothing range with Selfridges. The range is made up of 8 T-shirts & they all have Slogans from the show. Especially focussing on 'REEM' which is Joey Essex' Most used word. For thoose of you that dont watch TOWIE it basically means 'cool' 'Keen'. I''ve included a few of my favourites-

                                                         I Love Essex Boys Top £30


Shut upp T-shirt £30

I <3 Joey T-Shirt £30


Keep Calm & Be Reem T-Shirt £30 This is my personal favourite as me & my mum LOVE the motto 'Keep Calm & Carry On'.

If you purchase 1 please Tweet a picture of you in one & I will make a gallery -@lucy894
Lots Of Love
Lucy
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment